Thursday, March 6, 2008

The village was left Cicomre

The steep road

The hut cave

The bar motor

The paddy-field land

The inhabitants's road

Cicomre my village, there I began to know the world, I was proud of my village was beloved his nature was cool far from noise, was seen from the atmosphere of the village with beauty natural.
To pass the area Cicomre must was full physical, because of the broken road the steep stone and the road were full the muddy road water moreover in the rain season. Until when the development of the area.
I Was waiting to the government Tasikmalaya paid attention to the area Cicomre, the development really not all that and far from adequate, my hope it is hoped the Regent could pay attention to the area cicomre that was left that.
Seen from the aspect of his economics and nature resources, Cicomre was the contributor's village produced by agriculture, like rice, sugar, wood, the coconut, the clove, and other agricultural produce. I was proud of my village but whatever Pay attention to from the government to build my village.

The child's scream The village.

0 comments:

"Magical Template" designed by Blogger Buster